Plugins on iPad Mini and iPad Air

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Artmuzz

Plugins on iPad Mini and iPad Air

Post by Artmuzz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 am

I own both iPad Mini and iPad Air and I have Auria installed on both of those devices. When I am working on my iPad Mini I noticed that when I select a plugin it gives me a list of plugins with (stereo) at the end for example ClassicVerb (stereo). However, when I work on my iPad Air I notice that there are two of the same plugins with (for example) ClassicVerb (mono) and Classicverb (mono/stereo) which I don't see on my iPad Mini. So it looks like the iPad Mini has the stereo plugin and the iPad Air has the mono and mono/stereo plugin. Is this normal?

Update:

Ok this is weird I opened both the default project on my iPad Air and iPad mini and now both the plugins list look the same now instead of the plugins with just stereo on my iPad Mini and the plugin with mono and stereo/mono on my iPad Air.

Tarekith
Expert

Re: Plugins on iPad Mini and iPad Air

Post by Tarekith » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:19 am

Guessing you were opening th plug in list on a mono track the first time.

Artmuzz

Post by Artmuzz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:22 am

Haha yeah. I have noticed what the differences were. When I create a stereo track then it only gives me the stereo plugins. However when I create a mono track it gives me the mono or stereo/mono option on the plugins. It's so obvious :lol: Anyway I'm loving Auria its an awesome app that is going to be great for my music.
Last edited by Artmuzz on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:23 am

If you open the plugin list on a mono track, you'll see Mono and Mono/Stereo versions of the plugins. If you open it on a stereo track, you'll only see the Stereo versions.

Rim