Recording with Scarlett Solo and iPad Pro

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

LynnL

Recording with Scarlett Solo and iPad Pro

Post by LynnL » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:20 pm

Hello,
I am a new Auria user. I have an iPad Pro and the 3rd gen Scarlett Solo. I can import tracks to Auria, and can hear them through the Scarlett. When I record enable a track and check for signal, there is no response. Do I have to upgrade to Auria Pro to record?

Corey W
Expert

Re: Recording with Scarlett Solo and iPad Pro

Post by Corey W » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Hello,
No, all 3 versions of Auria will allow for recording with your Scarlett interface.
Do you have the gain turned up on your interface? Make sure to only use the hardware gain and not the gain in Auria.
If you switch over to the Input Matrix, do you see signal coming in on channel 1 at the top of the matrix?

MarkD

Post by MarkD » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:07 pm

How about you Mike? Does it require phantom power ?

MarkD

Post by MarkD » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:18 pm

Hi Corey

As a refresher
I am not getting sound from either my IPad or my interface. Wave files show up when recording but when I play it back.. no sound comes out?
You suggested I check the Matrix input to see if anything shows up above the Channel 1 input..
answer is nothing shows up above.

Still can’t hear my recording. Yet I can record and the wave files show up?

Help!,

Ps
I’ve been using Auria for a long time with no issues until now. This just started happening on its own as far as I can tell