Can’t restore purchases (Tried everything)

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Mgray

Can’t restore purchases (Tried everything)

Post by Mgray » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:37 pm

So I have Auria and Auria Pro on my old iPad with all the plug-ins installed (made the mistake of not upgrading regular Auria and purchased Pro separately). I bought a new iPad, downloaded Auria Pro on it, clicked restore purchases, got a few messages saying “Purchases restored”, some “downloading” and “decompressing” messages, but no plug-ins are showing installed, other than the basic ones that came with Auria. I tried singing out of iTunes and logging back in, tried restarting the iPad, but nothing is showing.

I have almost every plug-in purchased (Auria Pro) and installed on my old iPad, I really don’t want to have to go through installing each one again, plus risking a double charge from apple.

Is there something I am missing, or haven’t tried yet? I’ve read the existing threads with this issue, trying all the suggestions, but still no luck.

Any ideas please? Thanks

Mgray

Re: Can’t restore purchases (Tried everything)

Post by Mgray » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Ok so I might have gone through a process to get the plug-ins from my regular Auria to the Pro version, without having to buy them again, but can’t remember exactly. Could that be why restoring them through the pro version isn’t bringing them back, because I never purchased them through the Pro version? I’m not saying that’s what I did, as I don’t know for sure. I’m going through my apple receipts to see if I repurchased the plug-in after purchasing Auria Pro, as that should provide the answer.

Let’s say I didn’t repurchase the plug ins from the Pro version, but was somehow able to transfer them from regular Auria to the Pro version on my other iPad. I obviously can’t remember if, or how I would do that. But if I did do that, how do I do it again for Auria Pro on new iPad?

Thanks again

Mgray

Post by Mgray » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Yes my apple receipts would seem to indicate that on my old iPad I was able to somehow get my purchases from Auria over to Auria Pro without having to buy them again. I’m assuming that’s why “restore purchases” isn’t bringing them back to Auria Pro on my new iPad.

Could someone please help me figure out how I was able to transfer my regular Auria plug-ins to my separately purchased(no in app upgrade) Auria Pro? It would appear I was able to do it on the old iPad, but clearly can’t remember how to do it for new ipad

Mgray

Post by Mgray » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Duh sorry I figured it out. Delete this thread please.

Just had to install original auria onto new iPad, restore purchases, then transfer was available to Auria Pro