The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Soundbyte

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by Soundbyte » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:26 pm

I would like the ability to import and split POLY WAV/BWF files. Virtually all major DAWs out there can do this. It's a serious PITA to manually split these files before importing them. Also, I would recommend a broader representation of cloud services. Dropbox maybe easy to use but it is far from being the only game in town.

King
Expert

Post by King » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:16 pm

First of all, I must remind myself that this thread exists! :)

I got many request, I'll start with these 2.. (I am not about to read this whole thread to see if they have been requested).
Anyway!

1. I would like to have an "Add Transient Markers Amount".
Meaning: some wavs don't display any transients at all. So you have to add them one by one. This is very long... It would be good to have an option to just add a specific amount, 4-8-16-32-7, whatever you want. What Auria should then do is add these (say 7) markers (which includes the one at the beginning).
It should just add them spaced out evenly within the selected loop points on the time line, (or the selected region). Then all you have to do is adjust as needed.

One by one is too long, specially when you need to add many.. (like a 4 minute track).

2. In the quantize option box it would be a real time-save to also have separate buttons for "-12 -24 & +12 +24" so not so much need to be scrolling with the single increments in the centre, . Job done!

Cool.. 8)
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________

rgately

Post by rgately » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:08 am

1) I don't find the scrubber very useful and wish it was implemented differently. I'd rather hear the song played at the regular pitch. MultitrackStudio is the only app that I can think of that behaves the way it should.

2) "Add Track" should have its own dedicated button (rather than be buried in the Menu) because it is used so often.

3) I would rather see the instrument dropdown, more so than the color dropdown, when tracks are vertically reduced in size.

Thanks for a great app

pyrolex

Post by pyrolex » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:47 am

Hi all,

I would like to have an autoscroll function for the piano roll during playback.

Regards,
Markus.

mschenkel
Expert

Post by mschenkel » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:31 am

I really would love to see items handles even if the items are longer than the screen section so I would be able to trim and stretch within a sample zoomed view

Morgan
Expert

Post by Morgan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:38 am

RIM, apology if this question has been answered before but I can't find a reference via search. I quite often layer multiple recordings on the same track (ie different takes of the same instrument) for comparison then pick the recording that best fits, but this is a bit fiddly to achieve. I think this is referred to as Virtual tracks on some DAW's. The problem of course is accessing conveniently the tracks sitting below the top active track. Is there any chance of an option that could conveniently bring any one of the underlying tracks to the top active position without having to resort to creating multiple tracks of the same instrument. Thanks

Trevor

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:41 am

Trevor,

There's nothing like that currently. A comprehensive take management system is something on my wish list though.

Rim

Morgan
Expert

Post by Morgan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:02 am

Thanks RIM I did eventually see a similar reference in this thread and look forward to a time when you might implement such a feature. Thanks again for your quick response.

Trevor

Man-Machine

Post by Man-Machine » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 am

Just upgraded to the new pro version of the product hoping that I could now hide subgroups from the mixer view...No luck :-(

Is there any chance this simple feature could ever be implemented?

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:01 am

Man-Machine wrote:...Is there any chance this simple feature could ever be implemented?
No so simple, it seems:
http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 351#p48351

Man-Machine

Post by Man-Machine » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:51 am

I only record 8 tracks and never use subgroups. It's annoying not being able to see the whole mixer on the screen.

I was also trying to use it as a live mixer but it's too awkward having to swipe the screen while trying to play my instrument at the same time. I should be able to see the channels and the master at the same time without having to swipe

Stanislav

MIDI clips export to another IOS apps

Post by Stanislav » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:30 am

Hi!
Thanks for your great app!
Can you please add an opportunity to export MIDI clips to Dropbox or add function "Open in"?
Now if I want to export MIDI clips in IOS score editor, I can do that only using my PC and this way is not useful.
Best regards!

Paco.Astola

locators in and out in edit view

Post by Paco.Astola » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:55 am

With the newest release of Auria pro, the buttons Locator In/Out on the top Menu Bar of The Edit window Has desappeared.

Please, I used a lot. Is it posible to put in again?

Pabliro

Post by Pabliro » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:47 pm

I'm writing new song on a 5/8 signature, are you planning to include it on the time and tempo settings soon?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Yes, I should be able to add that in pretty easily. I've put it on the list for 2.05. Hopefully I'll be able to fit it in.

Rim