The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mschenkel
Expert

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by mschenkel » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 am

A integrated full featured visualizer comprehensive of:
_Oscilloscope
_Spec analyzer
_Various meters(peak, RMS, LUFS)
_Phase goniometer
_Multi input capability

I'm already super happy with AP and this would be just the icing on the cake

EDIT: and I also forgot to mention gesture shortcuts or smart areas

Timclement

Ability to import presets from VST version of Twin

Post by Timclement » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Ability to import presets from VST version of Twin

Twin is awesome. The iPad implementation is almost as good as the VST. Just missing a few features to integrate the VST and iPad versions.

thanks
Tim

R&M

Post by R&M » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:31 am

Love auria pro. Would like to see a midi learn function for at least the basic transport controls (start, stop, record etc.) in the mixer and maybe a program change. Lots of keyboard controllers still don't support Mackie controls.

Kynan

Post by Kynan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:07 am

It's been said, but I'd like to see sub groups not embedded in the track mixer. The ability to just have a few if wanted would be great. I know it's deep in the coding apparently, but if possible.

JointSmith
Expert

BIGGER buttons to change instr in Lyra + patch/bank button

Post by JointSmith » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Hello,

Bigger patch change button in Lyra
I own an iPad mini with a decent screen size. When using Lyra and going through my sounds it is really hard to hit that down arrow and the up is on the other side stuck in the corner. Having bigger buttons right next to each other would be really handy.

Button in Lyra to also change the bank and patch number
I also found out that if I wanted to listen to couple instruments within a patch in a library, I have to go back to the FX screen, change the patch and/or bank, then go back to lyra. It makes the use of libraries really difficult

mschenkel
Expert

Re: BIGGER buttons to change instr in Lyra + patch/bank butt

Post by mschenkel » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:57 pm

JointSmith wrote:
Button in Lyra to also change the bank and patch number
I also found out that if I wanted to listen to couple instruments within a patch in a library, I have to go back to the FX screen, change the patch and/or bank, then go back to lyra. It makes the use of libraries really difficult
Hit the insrtument slot in the mixer and you are good to go with a wonderful dropdown menu.
Attachments
image.jpeg

BennieTonini
Expert

Post by BennieTonini » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:09 am

Would love to see a better way of gain staging in the tracks mixer view. And a way to color the tracks even if it is only the part where you put the label in..

VincentGrit2

Post by VincentGrit2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:41 am

I love the new update to Auria Pro, I also bought the FabFilter plugins, those are amazing!
I was thinking, it will be even greater if this app gets the great new features: Ableton Link
and Audiobus Remote Triggers.
It would be awesome if Ableton Link would be inplemented in Auria Pro. It works very quick and gives an nice workflow-boost!
- Audiobus Remote Triggers would be nice to have, for example to control volumes, panning and sends, record enable and recording on/off, in Auria and Audiobus.

VincentGrit2

Post by VincentGrit2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:53 pm

In addition to my previous request-post, I see that more and more apps are updated for in use as AU-plugins, it would be great if Auria could also load AU plugins!

mschenkel
Expert

Post by mschenkel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:39 am

VincentGrit2 wrote: - Audiobus Remote Triggers would be nice to have, for example to control volumes, panning and sends, record enable and recording on/off, in Auria and Audiobus.
Mute/solo/rec arm would be enough to me, don't know if ATM ABR is capable of running anything different from toggles/buttons.

I would add the chance to bounce tracks in place also for item-wise empty tracks(fx bus namely).

VincentGrit2

Post by VincentGrit2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:03 am

I saw some apps using buttons in Audiobus Remote Triggers, for controlling track volume and panning. Like a button above an button, the top one "volume up" and the down one "volume down". Would be awesome to have that for Auria as well.
By the way, are you planning to intergrate Ableton Link in Auria, by any chance?

mothermix

Post by mothermix » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:06 am

mothermix wrote:Hi Rim,

this was asked serveral times and as I remember you said, take-management/ comping WILL come, but WHEN can we aapproximately expect the feature?
I don't want to be impatient or harsh, but after the pro-version is released a while ago, have you any updates or a roadmap regarding a take-comping-feature? Sorry for asking again, but the feature is a must-have before switching my DAW again :) ...

Cheers, mm

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:49 am

Take-comping would require a redesign of much of the Auria playback engine, so it's not something that'll happen in the short term. I'd like to do it eventually, but I've got my hands full maintaining what's already here...

Rim

mothermix

Post by mothermix » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks! So I'll realize my system change when Auria 3.0 is released :wink: ...

Omighty

Post by Omighty » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Has keyboard shortcuts been mentioned yet? That would be jus great. Gotta be at the top of list seriously.