AURIA More Logic than Logic and More Cubase then Cubasis.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

boomsma

AURIA More Logic than Logic and More Cubase then Cubasis.

Post by boomsma » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 am

Dear , Auria Developers.

For as long as i got Auria, i'm very pleased to use it. It's been on the front of audio handeling and great fades options, perfect non glitchy slicing Perfect !
I might even say it's better then other daw programs and then i'm not taking about the IOS versions.
The same goes for divers time options, wicked make one feel in sync.
the 3 rd party plugins is what i needed, a world of choice. not being cought on 1 company makes sense , nowaday's.

So i don't know if poeple can back me up on this but it would be nice to leave some nice words for the lads.

happy days,
cheers
Boomsma

jukeboxjoe
Expert

Re: AURIA More Logic than Logic and More Cubase then Cubasis

Post by jukeboxjoe » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 am

We've been doing so since day one: Auria has changed the game. I won't knock the PC DAWs, which still have more horsepower (and screen) for handling multiple processor-intensive plugins, etc, but it's a matter of time before the CPU discrepancy gets narrow enough, and they start to make larger touchscreens that catch on. Until then, the iPad is already proving to be the ultimate portable music production platform thanks to tools like Auria.

Happy Holy Days to the Auria folks, to my fellow Auria users, and to everyone!!

BlackBox
Expert

Post by BlackBox » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 am

I have been a champion for Auria since day one. I called my friend up to see what he thought and he said it would have been a waste of money. Well, he now has Auria through the convincing of drumagog. With Cubasis out and others able to have a bar to strive for they still haven't touched on Auria's level. The plug ins make this app worth every penny and some! It's not just a convenience thing it's practical and powerful!

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 am

I'm waiting for midi to come into Auria to make this awesome App the biz well it is now just needs the icing on the cake :D

Had so many hassles from pc daws playing up for the last few yrs it just made things hard work and a pain , working fine one day, next day they playing up :evil:

And Auria it's been fine for me since day one and easy operation superb if you ask me

But the support I've seen over the last few months has been first class it really has ,some1 needs a good pat on the back