BEHRINGER RACK AIR X18

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mididrum
Expert

BEHRINGER RACK AIR X18

Post by mididrum » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:37 am

most incredible stupidity stopped USB recording of most amazing DAW to match Best seller Behringer Rack R 18 : Just because ???!
Auria needs to get iPad "privacy settings" MIC ON....while anyway X18 auto opened and matched on screen both output and INPUT of Auria matrix
Who could believe that Auria player (anyway USB out/working) to record needed to open "Mic"settings ...without advertising it as do most apps....and NOBODY could suggest it ....
So good luck ! ....i kept my rack..( and Auria!) .And good luck to users : Auria + Behringer racks x32/xr18 both match: wonderful couple....
just take care that only models 32 and model x18...allow USB multichannels recording...
Now...i WAIT for PRO AURIA since MIDI sequencing is a MUST HAVE with so many VST (IAA )apps to play
i suppose you wait for OS9 and ipad PRO to be available ?
in the meantime ...i use......(xxx) :lol:

Rim
Site Admin

Re: BEHRINGER RACK AIR X18

Post by Rim » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 am

I'm happy to hear that it works for you! The Mic privacy settings apply to both USB and non-USB audio inputs, so yes - this must be enabled. Auria asks about the Mic privacy settings when you first install it, so it's possible you dismissed the original pop-up.

Rim