Missing midi and crashing on load

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

The Lord Med

Missing midi and crashing on load

Post by The Lord Med » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:30 am

Hi,

Auria Pro 2.31
iPad Air 2
iOS 13.7

When opening old projects (about 3-6 months old) I’m either getting repeated crashes on load or if they do load, midi notes are missing - lanes completely blank. AUv3s included are DigiStix, TAL-U-NO-LX, Nembrini Guitar EQ, Nembrini Crunck, FAC Maxima.
Weirdly it’s not all projects. I’ve got 5 projects using the same set up, 3 crash/have missing midi, 1 loads with no problems, 1 created more recently works fine.

Don’t know if it’s connected but with the more recent project, when I tried exporting midi from it, the resulting file had about 3 notes in it when using one midi type (whatever the “default” is, type 1 I think) but complete when using the other type.

Thanks

Corey W
Expert

Re: Missing midi and crashing on load

Post by Corey W » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:57 am

Do these older projects have any snapshots available you can try to recall?

The Lord Med

Re: Missing midi and crashing on load

Post by The Lord Med » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

Hi Corey, thanks for replying.

Unfortunately the snapshots come up with blank tracks or crash. Is there anyway of loading a snapshot without first trying to load the “last opened” version?

Hmm, one of them seems to no longer have snapshots.

I don’t really know what could trigger this as the 5 projects are all for the same musical project and as such have identical setups.