Can’t save input / output matrix ipad pro

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

jiisavolainen

Can’t save input / output matrix ipad pro

Post by jiisavolainen » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:43 am

Dropdown menu shows only black, so it’s not possible save input/ output matrix. I have Auria Pro & ipad pro 11” 2020. Help, please?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Can’t save input / output matrix ipad pro

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:48 pm

Well this is a new one that I have not encountered before. Can you see your inputs and outputs when you tap on the channel strip input and output assign tabs. You no longer need the the Matrix to set the inputs and outputs of a given track except the Master out that still needs to be done in the matrix. But regardless you should be able to see the matrix and all your audio interfaces inputs and outputs. Try rebooting your iPad to see if that fixes it. You can also reboot your audio interface i.e. pull the usb plug out and back in. Were you able to see it before with the same ipasd and iOS version and aura pro version? Did this just happen. Cheers.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:12 pm

jiisavolainen wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:43 am
Dropdown menu shows only black, so it’s not possible save input/ output matrix. I have Auria Pro & ipad pro 11” 2020. Help, please?
Could it be a Dark Mode issue?

jiisavolainen

Post by jiisavolainen » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:22 am

Yes, it was dark mode -issue. Thank you! Now dropdown menu is visible. Now i can save input/ output matrix. I use matrix, so i can see directly, that every channel is working properly. My audiointerface is soundcraft ui24r. I have multiple inputs and ui24r audio sends are starting ch11...