Auria Pro Crashes on Launch even after delete/re-install (iPad Pro 12.9 last gen)

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

TheMetaphysicalCrook

Auria Pro Crashes on Launch even after delete/re-install (iPad Pro 12.9 last gen)

Post by TheMetaphysicalCrook » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:36 pm

I have Auria Pro (upgraded from Auria). When i upgraded to ios 13 it started crashing on launch, even after i deletede and reinstalled the app.. a few ios upgrades later, yesterday that is, i tried again, deleting the app, reinstalling.. crash on load.. Please help. Thank you

TheMetaphysicalCrook

Re: Auria Pro Crashes on Launch even after delete/re-install (iPad Pro 12.9 last gen)

Post by TheMetaphysicalCrook » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi,

I just updated auria a few minutes ago, and i still cannot get it to launch.. I have seen you respond on the audiobus forum quite often, am i posting in the wrong place? I really need auria to work - for my work! I have purchased almost all the plugins so that i wont have to go through trial and error with auv3’s i don’t know.. please help..

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro Crashes on Launch even after delete/re-install (iPad Pro 12.9 last gen)

Post by Rim » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:44 pm

I’m aware of the problem and will be posting a follow-up update in the next few days.

Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:13 am

I've released an update which fixes this issue.

Rim