No access to the master fader

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Whispering Smith

No access to the master fader

Post by Whispering Smith » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:02 pm

When i make a new project and turn off the cpu meter in the settings, then if i close the session an reload the session it will not let me scroll accross to the master fader. This renders the app useless. How are you supposed to complete a mix with no access to the master fader? When will this bug be fixed please? I tried unistalling the app and reinstalling it and lost all of my work in the process.... i mean its not like this app is cheap. Please fix it asap.

jussishow
Expert

Re: No access to the maste

Post by jussishow » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:13 am

Hmmm ... Works for me ?
Tried turning off the CPU meter on an existing project & creating a new 16 track project and turning the meter off and closing and re-opening Auria and scrolling to the master works as expected ... ?

iPad pro 10.5 w latest IOS (12) and Auria Pro.

Whispering Smith

Re: No access to the master fader

Post by Whispering Smith » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:06 am

It just doesnt work fo me, i got 1st gen ipad pro 12.9 and ios 12 i upgrade to auria pro and still had the same problem, so i got a refund... this sucks because i really like how auria is layed out and i would upgrade to the pro version again if it actually worked

Whispering Smith

Post by Whispering Smith » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 am

Ive just been playing around with it and i found a workaround. Ok, so if you turn off the cpu meter, you need to do this if you want access to the fx button on the master fader. Well if you do that, then close auria when you reopen auria it will no longer scroll all the way to the master fader. So i found if you need to turn off the cpu meter to gain access to the fx button do it during the same session and it will be fine. The problem only lies when you need to close the session and come back to it. Ok so youve closed your session and come back to open it again but now it wont scroll to the master fader. Here is the work around. Go into settings and re-enable the cpu meter.. then close the session and re-open it. Hey presto it scrolls to the master fader again. If you need access to the master fader effects button just disable the cpu meter again and there you can have access to it again. However remember to re-enable the cpu meter before you close your session or if you dont you will have to re-enable it when you open your session then close the session then reopen the session.... its a bit of a faff but this is the only way i found i can do it... hope this helps anyone having the same problem. :D

jussishow
Expert

Post by jussishow » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 am

I managed to "recreate" the bug on my iPad Pro 10.5 !
Seems like the number of tracks affects the scrolling behaviour a bit !
With the CPU meter enabled the mixer scrolls further to the left in order to pass the CPU meter.
With the CPU meter disabled the master track is either shown fully or ‘halfway ‘round the corner’ ...

Adding / deleting tracks changes the behaviour ...

Guess the screen size of the 12.9 shows this differently ? :)

Known bug ?
Attachments
43D772FB-B581-48B7-BF75-CC354049C842.jpeg
F9F527EF-EA02-473A-8E6C-C340899CC30A.jpeg

jussishow
Expert

Post by jussishow » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:00 am

Still "an issue" with 2.20 ...
I this an iPad Pro specific "bug" or ?

Try creating a new project with 6 tracks, hide CPU meter and close/minimize and re-open Auria ...

?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 am

Thanks, this is on my list of minor graphics issues that affect the iPad Pro. I'll get this fixed in a future update.

Rim

Slopdrop

Post by Slopdrop » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:37 am

This is still happening to me. 2018 iPad Pro 11”
Any fix coming Rim?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:17 am

I wasn't aware that this is still an active bug. Let me re-add it to the list for the next update.

Rim

Sabicas

Post by Sabicas » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:49 pm

I'm on the newest iPad Air (2020) and I am having this same issue. This bug persists.

Sabicas

Post by Sabicas » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:53 pm

Sabicas wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:49 pm
I'm on the newest iPad Air (2020) and I am having this same issue. This bug persists.
WORKAROUND: If I tap off the screen, over in the black border, I can access the FX button and control the fader.