Does MIDI export really works?

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

JointSmith
Expert

Does MIDI export really works?

Post by JointSmith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:31 pm

I already posted my comment there but I believe that it should be in this section, sorry.

http://www.wavemachinelabs.com/forum/vi ... a8a#p51756

Hi guys!

Does midi export really works?

I have stripped my entire project just to keep the midi track but in vain, I still get nothing or just some random clips with no info in it with some random sequence.
I chose type 1 or 0, no luck
I joined the clips together - no luck

don't get it, any help?

thanks

JointSmith
Expert

Re: Does MIDI export really works?

Post by JointSmith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Honestly, I don't know if what I did triggered something in the program but,

First I found out that I could select a midi track and go to edit / share / share with other app / and save it in audioshare.
That would create a midi file with my midi piano in it! opened it in Snar, no problem!
I then tried to select two different clips on 2 tracks and shared. It worked. I was happy but by curiosity I went back to the export midi function again and....it worked...I have no clue why it didn't before.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Does MIDI export really works?

Post by Anthony Alves » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:52 am

JointSmith wrote:Honestly, I don't know if what I did triggered something in the program but,

First I found out that I could select a midi track and go to edit / share / share with other app / and save it in audioshare.
That would create a midi file with my midi piano in it! opened it in Snar, no problem!
I then tried to select two different clips on 2 tracks and shared. It worked. I was happy but by curiosity I went back to the export midi function again and....it worked...I have no clue why it didn't before.
Oh yes this does sound suspicious so as a member of the beta team I will investigate this and report back my findings but I am glad to hear you are back up and running. Cheers