Drum loops

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Harlisroad

Drum loops

Post by Harlisroad » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am

Hollywood drum loops are missing CONTENT after ios7 update, did the restore and I get the folders but no content, also the restore places the folders in the Mac/ox folder and not the loops folder as prior to the update, also the pro Q had similar issue but the purchase restore solved that issue.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Drum loops

Post by Rim » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:14 am

When you say you did a restore, do you mean an iTunes or iCloud restore, or do you mean you pressed the Restore Purchases button inside the Auria store itself?

Rim

Harlisroad

Post by Harlisroad » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 am

Rim,
I did the restore within Auria, likewise I did the same for the Pro Q , that worked but the drum loops just loaded the empty folders, my original download purchase of the loops was done within the Auria store and that worked fine. I checked system usage and the ipad has 3.4G available, so I'm thinking that wouldn't be an issue.
TK

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:23 pm

It's possible that there was an issue with the internet connection when you did the restore. Can you try it again later, and see if it works? When you press the Restore Purchases button, you should see a dialog box that says Downloading. This should take a while. When it reaches 100%, you'll get another message that says Download Complete.

Rim

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Also, several purchased items require that they extract all the files after download has been completed, which can also take a few minutes.

I'm running Auria on (2) iPad 2's, so I have trouble remembering which IAP's have been installed on which iPad. Plug-ins, loops, IR's etc.
So, I frequently just hit, "Restore purchases" to make sure they both have the same content. The strange thing is that it seems to reinstall all the loop packs I've bought when I do this, even though it seems to already have that particular loop pack. (Currently on 1.12).
I will report back once 1.13 has been released into the wild.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)