Mixdown problem when ADD AS NEW TRACK

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Mixdown problem when ADD AS NEW TRACK

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:40 am

I was mixing down tracks to a stereo master and with ADD AS A NEW TRACK checked and this function performed very well untill I hit track 18 which placed a mono fike with no audio in it on trk 18. I went into the LOAD AUDIO FILE and found the stereo master there in the files. I simply created my own stereo trk and loaded the stereo mix into that track. Just thought it strange that this function was doing fine untill it hit this track. Dont know if this is a new bug or part of an already existing bug. Cheers. Loving Auria big time.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Mixdown problem when ADD AS NEW TRACK

Post by Rim » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 am

My guess is there was an issue loading that last file. If the WAV file is corrupt, or if it contains non-standard headers (like wav file from beatmaker), Auria won't load them. I've improved the wav file loading code in v1.02, so it should be more robust.

Thanks,
Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Mixdown problem when ADD AS NEW TRACK

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Rim wrote:My guess is there was an issue loading that last file. If the WAV file is corrupt, or if it contains non-standard headers (like wav file from beatmaker), Auria won't load them. I've improved the wav file loading code in v1.02, so it should be more robust.

Thanks,
Rim

Thanks again.