Trying Cubasis and Beatmaker

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

lkingston
Expert

Trying Cubasis and Beatmaker

Post by lkingston » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:00 am

I took a few year break from recording music to concentrate on my guitar playing. Now, I am beginning to get back into multitracking and wanted to make sure I was using the best DAW. I just spent a month or so delving into Cubasis 3, and then Beatmaker 3, then back to Auria Pro. Both of those programs have cool things about them and some pretty big flaws. Yeah, Auria Pro still leaves everything else in the dust. I do wish I could use the WavesTune plugin in Auria. There are just so many things: from movable transient markers to cross fading between clips, to presets for note lengths in the editor, to renders without clicks and pops, to not coming up against walls were the software just won’t do what I need...yeah, it’s good to be back!

PUMP
Expert

Re: Trying Cubasis and Beatmaker

Post by PUMP » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Lucky you it runs like crap for me 😒😔

Gary
Expert

Post by Gary » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:32 pm

I read somewhere that Apple will release Logic for ios with the next iPad pro release. If they do its bound to be a game changer.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:32 pm

Gary wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:32 pm
I read somewhere that Apple will release Logic for ios with the next iPad pro release. If they do its bound to be a game changer.
It is a rumor -- which emerges almost every year. This year the version is that there will be a version of Logic for the top-of-the-line of the upcoming new iPad Pro models. We'll see if it happens.