Looking For General Setup Help

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tonymorabito

Looking For General Setup Help

Post by tonymorabito » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:02 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm attempting to set up Auria LE on my 1st Generation 128 GB iPad Pro. I'm using an M-Audio M-Track Plus interface with a powered Apple Camera Connector. The main thing I need to do is assign the external mic/instrument input from my interface to a track. I don't see an obvious way to do this or to even know if the app is recognizing the interface via the Camera Connector (the iPad recognizes it and Garage Band sees it also). In addition, Auria LE crashes repeatedly on startup or when attempting to load a project. All other apps are closed and there is 50 GB of free space. Is there a concise general setup tutorial somewhere? The online documentation doesn't seem to cover the LE version that I can find. I'm extremely frustrated. Thanks!

tonymorabito

Re: Looking For General Setup Help

Post by tonymorabito » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:52 pm

So I'll ask that you disregard this post as I found the documentation with the info I need. Now If I can just get the app to stop crashing...

Musikman4Christ

Re: Looking For General Setup Help

Post by Musikman4Christ » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:45 pm

Check your Settings in Auria. There’s a bug in the settings and the wrong settings will make Auria really unstable. I will be posting some findings soon.