Restoring project from hard drive

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Blackbird Fields

Restoring project from hard drive

Post by Blackbird Fields » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:26 am

Newbie to Auria so hopefully someone can help me. I finished two projects then used the Save As to save the project. I saved them to a Seagate external hard drive I that I connected to my iPad via camera adapter, no app needed. My iPad is a 2020 issue year. My issue is, I cannot get the project to load. How to I get the whole project to load the exact same way it was when I saved it? Seems like I can’t get it off my hard drive. Do I need to open the .prj file? I also have audio share on my lap top. Any help would he greatly appreciated!

Espiegel123
Expert

Re: Restoring project from hard drive

Post by Espiegel123 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:22 am

Blackbird Fields wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:26 am
Newbie to Auria so hopefully someone can help me. I finished two projects then used the Save As to save the project. I saved them to a Seagate external hard drive I that I connected to my iPad via camera adapter, no app needed. My iPad is a 2020 issue year. My issue is, I cannot get the project to load. How to I get the whole project to load the exact same way it was when I saved it? Seems like I can’t get it off my hard drive. Do I need to open the .prj file? I also have audio share on my lap top. Any help would he greatly appreciated!
You need to copy the project’s bundle back into the Auria Pro folder using the Files app. Auria Pro can only open projects that are in its folder.

Blackbird Fields

Re: Restoring project from hard drive

Post by Blackbird Fields » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:26 pm

Thanks! I’m up and working again!