Trouble loading or importing from Dropbox

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Stackfam

Trouble loading or importing from Dropbox

Post by Stackfam » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:11 pm

Hi everyone. I’m running Auria Pro on an iPad Pro 2018. When trying to load a project or import a WAV from Dropbox, I’m only seeing a tiny part of what I have uploaded to Dropbox - some 4 or 5 folders. I am able to download or import from the these folders, but I can’t get access to everything. I can’t get to my root level directory. I tried deleting the Dropbox app and rebooting the iPad, and I tried re-logging into my Dropbox account from the Settings menu in Auria. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks
Stan

Stackfam

Re: Trouble loading or importing from Dropbox

Post by Stackfam » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:33 pm

I have to bump this.
I have two iPads and they both are having the same problem. I’ve tried re-logging in to DropBox from the Settings screen in Auria. I tried logging in from a different account, inputting email and password, but Dropbox is not re-scanned. Not having access to Dropbox is a BIG problem for me. How can I force Auria Pro to re-scan my expanded, paid Dropbox account? Viewed through my Mac, Connected apps Dropbox account info regarding Auria Pro shows that Auria Pro has permissions (since 2016) to Edit, View and manage and View basic info.
Because the problem is exactly the same on both iPads, I don’t think re-installing Auria is the issue. Lots of you have viewed this. No one else is having or has had the same issue? Please help!
Thanks
Stan

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:26 pm

How about using the Apple Files app and 'Moving' your project from DropBox to Auria's root folder?

Stackfam

Post by Stackfam » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:06 pm

Thanks, Corey! That works. Not a fix, but a work-around that keeps me moving forward!
Stan