Drambo as a midi AUV3

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tahiche

Drambo as a midi AUV3

Post by tahiche » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:01 am

Hi,
I’m trying to use Drambo as a drum sequencer in Auria. As a midi generator, to generate the midi info to play in the track. Can’t get it to work right, hope someone can assist.
Rozetta, which I tested with, works fine as midi plugin.
But Drambo won’t work when inserted as midiFX.
I can get it to trigger the track when inserted as “Mfx” (not midiFX). But only on the main channel, that is with no tracks.

As soon as I add a track it won’t output midi...

So it works as Mfx but only on the “default” blank state, when it’s just the main track and I add a midi out. Seems like no midi out from individual tracks...

Can someone help me?. Cheers!

tahiche

Re: Drambo as a midi AUV3

Post by tahiche » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:30 am

If using Drambo MidiFX on a different track and sending Drambo Midi out via tracks it does work...
As I said, Rozetta does work as midi AUV3 insert , and so does Drambo when only using the “main” track with midi output... seems like a problem when used as insert AND track outputs.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:43 pm

I don't think this problem is restricted to Drambo, btw. I think this is related to the bug reported elsewhere that crept in a few versions that has resulted in MIDI FX in the FX chain sometimes failing to have their midi passed to the track they are on.

tahiche

Post by tahiche » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Really?. It’s weird, cos when it’s just the “main” track it does work, and that’s got the same “midi out” module,