Would like to choose MIDI voice module

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Pmcodispoti

Would like to choose MIDI voice module

Post by Pmcodispoti » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 am

I use Roland’s Sound Canvas on my iPad and would like to either have it be the generator for my instruments or prioritize it to be my 1st choice. Auria sees it, but the sounds I hear don’t sound like it.

Espiegel123
Expert

Re: Would like to choose MIDI voice module

Post by Espiegel123 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Pmcodispoti wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 am
I use Roland’s Sound Canvas on my iPad and would like to either have it be the generator for my instruments or prioritize it to be my 1st choice. Auria sees it, but the sounds I hear don’t sound like it.
Perhaps you could make a screen recording on your iPad showing how it is setup and how it sounds. If you post that to YouTube, you can post a link to it here.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Would like to choose MIDI voice module

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:40 am

Make sure that you select OFF in the midi track so that you dont play any of Aurias midi sounds. Set your midi send and receive channels to the soundcanvas to use it as a multi timbral sound module. Make sure the sound canvas is set to recieve on the same midi channel. To make sure your triggering the soundcanvas from Auria choose a sound on the sound canvas that is not similar to Aurias sounds so that you can tell the difference when testing. Good luck.