Transport functions via Airturn Bt200

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Chaosinside777
Expert

Transport functions via Airturn Bt200

Post by Chaosinside777 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:59 pm

I know I have opened a thread like this long ago, but without getting any answer. In the meantime I almost gave up and was thinking about switching to another DAW app

Is anyone here, who is using the Auria Pro app for multiple backing tracks live? I want to use the Airturn BT200 Bluetooth device to have control over the Play/Stop and „Go to next marker“ function.

Any ideas? There already was one person here in this forum who told, that he was able to do it, with some help from a guy named Michael Tyson from Audiobus. But I never got any response from him, neither as an answer from my message, nor from anyone in this forum.

I would really appreciate any help.
I usually start my backing tracks directly in auria. But, as the ipad is connected to my Midas Mr18 mixer via Usb, it has to be next to my mixing rack, and as I am a singer/guitarist, I have no possibility to reach the ipad on bigger stages. I also tried to use a longer usb cable (with repeater) but this does not work.

I hope that someone can help me with my problem.

Best Regards,
Andy from Austria

Chaosinside777
Expert

Re: Transport functions via Airturn Bt200

Post by Chaosinside777 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:42 am

Ok....no reply to my thread is necessary anymore.
I found a great multitrack player app, which is able to do all that without extra tools. And the developer answered within a few hours. THAT‘S support.
For the few people here who didn‘t get any answer, too:
The app is called „Multitracker“ and can easily pair with the Airturn Bt-200 s-2 Bluetooth pedal. Just Mode 7 on the Bt200,
engage learn function in the midi remote section. Done.

Auria is no longer needed in my setup.

Regards,
Andy