IPad Pro issues resolved?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Gary
Expert

IPad Pro issues resolved?

Post by Gary » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:02 am

I’m sorry in advance if this topic has been discussed at length before. I recall reading extensive threads about various issues with the iPad Pro product line. If memory serve’s, I think it was something to do with sample rate for sure, but there was a host of other issues. I’ve searched everywhere to try and find more info. I’m trying to educate myself on the merits / de-merits of using one of these new iPad Pro’s for recording before leaping into a purchase for something that might not work out so well.

Please ... if anyone knows of the issues (if there are any), could you pass it along? Also, does processor power and more ram really make a big difference on performance in terms of type and number of plugs in use, number of simultaneous track play etc? Wishing you all well in this pandemic thing! Stay safe. Thanks everyone. And THANK YOU RIM!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: IPad Pro issues resolved?

Post by Rim » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:02 pm

The only issues I'm aware of related to graphics differences between the Pro models and non-pro models. These have been addressed in the latest updates.

Rim