iPad OS

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Glen Allan

iPad OS

Post by Glen Allan » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Will we expect updates regarding capabilities in iPad OS?

More file access to working from external drives.

Everything routed to keyboard shortcuts.

Things like that which would bring Auria up to par with OS improvements in general?
The concepts of both 'Good' and 'Evil' are merely subjective associations in relation to a conditioned reaction to pain and pleasure.

Glen Allan

Re: iPad OS

Post by Glen Allan » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:08 pm

And split-view! Like seriously this would be powerful as all hell! It already does background audio anyway. Being able to bring an instance of AUM on the side while recording in Auria would be a dream setup. I use AUM to control audio routing to different external places while multitrack recording in Auria and having to switch back and forth is super annoying.

This would just be golden!
The concepts of both 'Good' and 'Evil' are merely subjective associations in relation to a conditioned reaction to pain and pleasure.

Glen Allan

Post by Glen Allan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:56 pm

Looks like this has been discussed and the update is being worked on.

Not that this should be the metric by which to judge Auria, but Henny just sent out his top iOS DAWs video and again i hate that Auria doesn't get a mention. Like, Auria is still more powerful than anything else out there, but really suffers in the usability area. I really hope an update tries to address this issue.

Phil999
Expert

Post by Phil999 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:26 pm

external file access is surely something that will be the future of iPad OS. Be it video or audio work.