Auria LE to Auria Pro Upgrade path

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

muchado

Auria LE to Auria Pro Upgrade path

Post by muchado » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:47 pm

My thanks to Rim for the clear explanation regarding in app upgrades in general.

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13601

My question is specific. I have Auria LE (and am vey happy with it). I would like to upgrade to Pro and I looked at the options in-app (to get the discount), but only saw an option to upgrade to vanilla Auria (no Pro). Do I need to upgrade first to that in order to get the option to upgrade to Pro or is something missing from the options offered to me?

Corey W
Expert

Re: Auria LE to Auria Pro Upgrade path

Post by Corey W » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Yes, you will need to perform 2 upgrades. The first will get you to the full version of Auria and then from there you can upgrade to Auria Pro.

-Corey

muchado

Re: Auria LE to Auria Pro Upgrade path

Post by muchado » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Corey W wrote:Yes, you will need to perform 2 upgrades. The first will get you to the full version of Auria and then from there you can upgrade to Auria Pro.

-Corey
Thanks for the quick response. I note that the discounted upgrade to Auria is US$10. How much is the upgrade from Auria to Auria Pro? It seems that is $40. By comparison, the non-discounted Auria Pro is $50. On this basis I might as well buy Auria Pro without following the upgrade trail. As far as I can see, the only advantage for me would be to save any recordings I have made, and, in my case, this is not important.