Final Touch on sale $2.99

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

pitzipado
Expert

Final Touch on sale $2.99

Post by pitzipado » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:45 am

Of course I had just bought it at the regular price- it's a pretty useful tool has a
multiband compresser which is very handy makes me want to break down and buy
fab filters Pro MB after which They would probably have a big sale. I think other
Positive Grid stuff is on sale as well makes it very tempting. Very good short tutorial/
first look videos available at the positive grid site

JRSIV
Expert

Re: Final Touch on sale $2.99

Post by JRSIV » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:38 pm

I made reference to Final Touch's unreal sale a few days ago in another thread:
When I was first getting into discovering the apps available on iOS, reading the forums & blogs, the Final Touch mastering app really interested me. The feature set, reviews, everything pointed to it being a great acquisition.

Problem was it was $19.99. Not crazy considering some audio apps that are very expensive being on SALE at $19.99 would be an outstanding deal. Well AppShopper.com, which is an indispensable tool for us iOS music makers, showed Final Touch had gone on sale occasionally in the past :mrgreen: so I waited. Sure enough a few weeks later I see that the app is on sale for $9.99...score!

I buy the app, am extremely impressed with it, master a few old mixes from older formats to get acclimated to it and am happy as a clam. A month or so passes and I'm browsing the AppStore with AppShopper.com on Chrome in the background..."oh, what's this?" That is Final Touch on "super duper sale" for $2.99! Ffffuuuuhhh....
At least I didn't get burned by paying full price but it still stung. I have learned that the chance of an app going on sale right after purchase is damn near guaranteed. AppShopper.com, AppCrawler.com, etc. are indispensable to track the history of price drops with an app. You can see a pattern on some apps, especially popular & older apps, where sales come in regularly.

I thank you for tipping those off who didn't know, the forum is ideal for that kind of info exchange. Be cool...
JRSIV's Studio V uses Auria Pro v2.33 on an iPad Air 5 (2022) 256GB w/iPadOS 16.3
Other gear includes: Tascam US-2x2 interface, Behringer UMC404HD interface, TC Electronics SOLO, Sony MDR-7506 headphones

rickwaugh
Expert

Re: Final Touch on sale $2.99

Post by rickwaugh » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:01 am

That's too good to pass up. Looking forward to playing with it.