Auria Pro Beta

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

martygras
Expert

Re: Auria Pro Beta

Post by martygras » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:31 pm

@Rim
Trying not to be a pest, but were we supposed to receive a confirmation email if we submitted? I don't know if mine was received. Just being paranoid, but with my luck it would get caught in a spam folder.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 pm

To be honest, we haven't looked at any of the emails yet, so I apologize if we haven't responded yet. With close to 1000 applicants and only 150 beta slots, we've got some work to do over the next few days! We hope to start picking a team early next week.

Thanks for your patience.
Rim

rhcball

Post by rhcball » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:27 pm

The night after I sent in the application I dreamed of an email rejection. Had to check the next morning to figure out what was real.

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:39 am

Rim wrote:To be honest, we haven't looked at any of the emails yet, so I apologize if we haven't responded yet. With close to 1000 applicants and only 150 beta slots, we've got some work to do over the next few days! We hope to start picking a team early next week.

Thanks for your patience.
Rim
1000ap and im prob somewere in the middle. Great :)
Right Know i regret i rushed My appl, wrote it from My phone at work, was sure it was first in first served :)

pjblues

Post by pjblues » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:10 am

I would like to participate:

IPad 2 with 8.4.1 Version

Logic Pro X, Garage Band,

Apogee Duet IOS, Allen & Heath QSC 16

Yamaha MOTIF XF8

Never participated in Beta testing

I am an older person who is really just getting into recording. I have a passion for learning new applications, like research and development, and am ready to dive in with both feet.

Dad54

Post by Dad54 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:11 am

I would like to participate in the beta test. Info as follows;
iPad Air 2 with iOS 8.3 and iPad 2
Used Logic Pro 9 and Reason on the imac but more and more have switched to iPad, using Auria and cubasis for midi
Don't use much straight audio recording - mostly midi and have most of the quality synth apps which I route into cubasis through audiobus then convert to audio and drop into Auria
I Utilise alesis iodock interface and M Audio keyboards
Never been involved with beta testing but am familiar with a lot of the frustrations of switching between different apps and am interested in doing all my composition and production through one solid product

mesniu
Expert

Post by mesniu » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

Heh. I forgot to mention in my application that my six-piece band will be recording our next project soon: Twelve-tracks (four drum, one bass, two guitars, one keyboard, one percussion, and three vocal) simultaneously, with overdubs/mixdown/mastering.

That's how I would try to break the Beta.

iPad Air 2 64GB

Akai EIE I/O

Behringer FCA1616/ADA8200

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:30 am

I would like to add that im only gonna work 50% for about a month, so i will have alot of time to stress auria :D
Im most into Psytrance and ProgTrance a will def test all effect plugins and make sure auria use max horse Power, and since i have already manage to crash Auria a cupple of time and have one projekt that cant even be open anymore i Think im would ne a good beta tester <3

Also it would help me not to climb on the walls this month :P cheers!

Mugaz84@hotmail.com

Steve White
Expert

Post by Steve White » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 pm

How close are we to a decision? The suspense is killing me! :D

Steve

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Steve White wrote:How close are we to a decision? The suspense is killing me! :D

Steve

I feel you m8, login in 10 times a day to see if the damn beta is starting.. :D

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 pm

We're still going through the submissions and hope to be sending out emails about the beta early next week. We're trying to have it done by mid week. I'll definitely keep you posted. Can't wait to get started!

Rim

Trueyorky
Expert

Post by Trueyorky » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:18 am

Thanks Rim, good to hear. Like most round here I keep checking my mail several times a day for this so glad invitations haven't gone out yet :D

Metallion
Expert

Post by Metallion » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 am

I don't like to add this now but, In my submission, i forgot to say that i use the ipad air 2 and ipad 4 in the rehearsal room, (and even the iphone 5 and 6 to control some apps with audiobus remote) where i record the rehearsals of the bands that come here.
There are already some apps, that now include some of my testing, improvements and options suggested by me.
I'm always buying new apps and i love to experiment with them all to it's limits.

superhunter2
Expert

Post by superhunter2 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:25 pm

Have you started/finished sending out beta tester invites yet? XD Not excited at all... :)

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi everyone, just a little update here:

We have finished reading through all the submissions and determined the final list of beta testers. We will start sending out emails later today to those invited to the beta team.

We received so, so many great applications from qualified people who would be fantastic beta testers, far more than we could ever fit into a manageable team. There were so many qualified applicants in fact that we had to make a virtual hat to pull names from just to make final determinations.

Please know that even if you don't receive an invite from us we are very thankful for every single one of Auria's awesome and passionate users!
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.