Auria Pro's darker design

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mugaz84
Expert

Auria Pro's darker design

Post by mugaz84 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:10 am

Hey guys, anyone know if we will be able to switch between the new darker look and the old? its not that i dont like the new darker look, but im worried it will be harder to see anything when im sitting outside with headphones.

If we wont be able to switch, it would be cool to add some diff looks as cheap iap's later ;)

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro's darker design

Post by Rim » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 am

Unfortunately, the "darker" look is not switchable. It would be a monumental task to add an IAP with different skins later. Not impossible, but very difficult. It's actually not too different than the old version in bright light, as the labels and other significant elements you'd need to see are still a white or grey color, but now they are against a dark background instead of a light one

Rim

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Thx for the fast answer Rim, and if its Worth anything i do think the new look is really badass. I was just curious if it would be an issue when outside. But now when i think about it every other daws is kinda dark so i gues not.

And i would like to thank u guys for making auria, i really cant stand cubasis and fl studio mobile, and when Auria Pro comes out i will def delete those :P

mpire

Post by mpire » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Under accessibility you can set up a triple tap of the home key to output the screen as negative.

Pictures can look weird, but UI's in general look ok. Great for reading in the night without getting blinded.

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:21 pm

That's cool. Never knew that.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)