Auria will not launch...

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Johow
Expert

Auria will not launch...

Post by Johow » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:34 pm

It had been working fine until I tried to open it in audiobus as a destination with thumbjam as the source. When I tried to wake up auria, I got the initial startup screen then straight back to the home screen. I closed everything out killing all the apps and restarted the iPad and get the same result. Even just trying to open auria by itself it dies. Any ideas? iPad air2...
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Johow
Expert

Re: Auria will not launch...

Post by Johow » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Ok, after looking around here and seeing a couple hints, I deleted the app and reloaded from the App Store. All good again though I have to wonder what caused the corruption. Any ideas? It's a real workflow stopper...
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.