Moving tracks from Auria to Presonus Studio One

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Lengle1981

Moving tracks from Auria to Presonus Studio One

Post by Lengle1981 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:14 am

Hi, newbie here, so be gentle. I'm new to Auria but must say it's fantastic so far. I'm in the very early stages with it but I'm so far very pleased. My question is, what is the best way to move tracks from Auria to Studio One pro if I want to mix my tracks in Studio One? Can I move the tracks from Auria to Presonus Capture for Ipad? That way it would be extremely easy to just move to studio one pro then.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pitzipado
Expert

Re: Moving tracks from Auria to Presonus Studio One

Post by pitzipado » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:39 am

Hello- from what others have posted a free program called iFunBox is very handy for that
sort of thing. You can download onto Mac or pc. Best wishes for success
jp

Lengle1981

Post by Lengle1981 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Thank you for your reply. I have Dropbox and ifunbox, I was hoping that I could move easily into capture and then into presonus too to make the move easier. I'm hoping someone may know. Thank you again

BlackBox
Expert

Post by BlackBox » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:22 am

I am not familiar with capture but if you're planning on recording with an iOS app and want to move it to S1 I would assume it would just be easier to use Capture in the first place. But in the event you are wanting to use Auria and the awesome plugs and processing I always rendered them out as stems and just brought in via iTunes file sharing which I found to be rather easy for accessing the apps content.