ETA on MIDI integration?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Shay
Expert

Re: ETA on MIDI integration?

Post by Shay » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:30 pm

The app switching is a workflow killer for me.
I always find myself using Caustics, sketching very fast and building up my song easily (Music creation should also be fun :!: ).
After having a complete creation I export it into Auria (via Caustics secret steam export button :D ).

If midi tracks in Auria will convert via simple button-clicks into Audio tracks (i.e. "Render Midi To Audio" button ) then the workflow will be perfect. Actually this action is very similar to track freezing.

jbw
Expert

Post by jbw » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:23 am

Rim wrote:Sorry, no sneak peak yet - haven't even started on the graphics.

Rim
At this point I'd almost prefer a sneak release. Just one day... BAM! OMG, it's here... :shock:

Dragging it out with a UI sneak peak might only aggravate people further. :x

Digitalresonance

Post by Digitalresonance » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:47 am

I can see this turning into a 2015 release.. I hope not. But from what I can gather id say it's almost certain. Don't forget rim codes all on his own and says he treats it like being an artist.. With this in mind u could well be waiting for a 2016 release.. Lol

Digitalresonance

Post by Digitalresonance » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 am

Maybe it's time to employ another coder? Speculate to accumulate and all that. But I can't help think an extra coder would be nothing but a benefit for the company and would certainly speed up the process.. It's inly a matter if time before Cubase and or the other competition start getting up to pc daw spec. None of the pro company's have taken iOS seriously as any one of them could of rolled out a proper daw.. Look a cubasis. There's no way that steinbergs proper in house coders worked on cubasis. More like they hire a group of young up and coming coders to start from scratch. It's like a toy or has been.. Same as lots of iOS stuff.. Retronyms duck? That's a joke right.

Naizen

Post by Naizen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:14 pm

ETA? Thank you.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:18 am

Naizen wrote:ETA? Thank you.
Unknown.You are welcome.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX