Where do I find morevov loops?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ppaul
Expert

Where do I find morevov loops?

Post by ppaul » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi all, just purchased the drum loops got message saying downloaded but can't find them on the ipad, don't have a computer, thanks

Chris M
Expert

Re: Where do I find morevov loops?

Post by Chris M » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 pm

If you go to Import Audio, do you see a folder called 'Loops'? They should be in there.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs

ppaul
Expert

Post by ppaul » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Hey thanks for the reply,
Just check there still can't find them :-(

Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Try doing a 'Restore Purchases' from the in-app store, or, simply purchasing the Loops again. Assuming you successfully purchased them the first time, you shouldn't be charged twice.

If that doesn't work, you may have to do a reinstall of Auria. Back up anything you'd like to keep, delete Auria, and reinstall it.

Then, do a 'Restore Purchases' from the in-app store or go through the purchase process again and hopefully they'll be installed correctly this time. Make sure you're on a robust internet connection, as this can often be the cause of a failed download.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs

ppaul
Expert

Post by ppaul » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks Chris, got 'em, had to restore purchases

I've only just started messing around with Auria, one other question, I'm trying to delete the couple of projects I was playing with whilst learning about Auria, when I try to delete, a message pops up "project is currently active and cannot be deleted" is there any way to delete these?
Thanks

Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm

It sounds like you are trying to delete the active project. Try starting a new project, going to "Open Project", and deleting the projects you want to get rid of from here (swipe across the name of the project to reveal the delete button).

If you have any other questions feel free to email us at support[at]auriaapp[dot]com

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs