Bonus content link

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Matt W
Expert

Re: Bonus content link

Post by Matt W » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:01 pm

And, if anyone still doesn't receive the download link after filling out the form from the link at the top of the thread, email us at the support address and we'll send it to you manually.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

Dalibongy

Post by Dalibongy » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 am

Hi!
i registered but not able to get the link.
Thanks

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 am

Read the post right before yours ;)

Rim

xopherw

Post by xopherw » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:07 pm

using ifunbox, which folder do i put the zip file in? i tried puttung it in the auria root folder but nothing happened ..

xopherw

Post by xopherw » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:21 pm

doh! NM i just unzipped the folder and copied them over with ifunbox. done. thanks for the bonus content WML!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 pm

That'll work, but if you simply copy the zip file into the Auria Documents folder, Auria will automatically uncompress it the next time you exit and enter Auria.

Rim

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:36 am

I've noticed that it doesn't appear to start unzipping until you've had Auria opened for a while. I started a new project just after using iTunes file sharing, using the drag and drop feature.
After opening Auria, I selected "import audio", and as I was navigating through the folders, a pop-up window appeared with a unzipping message of some sort with a progress bar.
Kind of unexpected timing.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:17 pm

It depends on when iOS notices that the files have changed. The sure fire way to do it is to Close Auria (using the home button), then open it again. As soon as it opens, it should detect that new files have been added.

Rim

Bassmec

Post by Bassmec » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 am

Not much use to me right now as I have a pre intell mac running an old hardware protools system, there is no compatibility between ITunes on my current computer and my Ipad.
Also the Auria app crashes quite a lot trying to import audio, and Drumagog 5 has disappeared since I upgraded to iOS 7.
The App Store only has a open button where I had expected to see a reload button so what do I do. :roll:

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:30 am

Do you have a friend who has an intel Mac or a PC you can borrow for a few minutes? I suggest not using iTunes, but installing a simple free program called iFunBox. It's much better at transferring files to and from an iPad.

The crashing issue when loading projects or importing audio has been fixed in 1.14. In the mean time, don't press on the icons in the import window. Touch the text of the file name instead. This avoids the crash. It's iOS7 related.

If you don't see an Update button in iTunes, 1.14 might not be ready in your area yet. It takes Apple up to a day in some cases for an update to propagate entirely.

Rim

Bassmec

Post by Bassmec » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 am

Righto so you are not giving me a couple of free plugins in exchange for my email again, but just separate bug fixes for them via an unusual means, if I have already purchased them?
What did I get when I restored all purcases via your store just now, was it more than just my drum a gog back? :?:

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:06 am

Not sure I understand exactly, could you elaborate? We're asking if people want to sign up so we can keep them informed about updates and future products. In exchange, we're giving away some free IR files and loops. These aren't plugins.

Rim

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Bassmec wrote:Righto so you are not giving me a couple of free plugins in exchange for my email again, but just separate bug fixes for them via an unusual means, if I have already purchased them?
What did I get when I restored all purcases via your store just now, was it more than just my drum a gog back? :?:
The bonus content is just a sampler of the IR's and loops available as IAP's, so if you've bought the IR or loops libraries, you already own most of the bonus content already.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

AudioManip

Post by AudioManip » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:00 am

This certainly looks like a scam to me. Like other users, I entered my e-mail address in the app and got nothing. I then went to the direct link given at the top of this page, entered my e-mail address, and got this response:

Unable to process your request at this time. An error occurred. Received message 'Please hand in an Object! ListManger doesn't get by id with this call!'. This is error #vo8hyw16lpn96

Is there really a "bonus content" download or are we just collecting e-mail addresses?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am

Seriously? I'm not running a scam. If you're getting an error, just send me an email or call us any time. We're more than happy to help you get the bonus content. It's possible the server was down when you tried to submit the form.

Rim